Thursday, July 16, 2009

FOR my buyer ^^

I'm Selling my Account, Wizard Dual Trans Lvl 129 w/ 90m Gold and 500m worth of items, Rank 8, Silver Pet Lvl 3, Professional Craft Lvl 3 (Titanium 61%), Basic Craft Lvl 2.
BULACAN or Quezon City Area
Contact Number: 09277842642 / 761-0879
No Ban or Penalty
Complete Info, see pictures below..

Professional Craft Lvl 3 Titanium 61.3%












Inventory I with 2 slot item drop set












Inventory II and Silver Pet Cutie Lai Lvl 3












Magic Transcender












Sword Transcender













This are my other character's inventory.
Craft items and Lvl 2 Disk












Extract Potions, Formula Cards and Craft items












Slotted Items or Catalyst












Force Cores and Upgrade Cores












Amulets and Epaulets












Rings and Bracelets












Mission Dungeon












D.T. Dungeon













Please Text or leave a Comment if you want to buy it!
Have Fun! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment